- Ergonomic Design: Dogtra 1900S Remote Training Collar and PetsTEK clicker. Perfect for large dogs from 35 pounds and up. Slim, waterproof collar is ergonomically shaped to your dog’s neck. This dog behavior training collar is designed to fit dogs with neck sizes between 8 – 26 inches. The remote trainer has a 3/4-mile range and is suitable for all breeds with mild to most stubborn temperament.
- Advanced Features: Up to 3/4-mile range, fully waterproof ergonomic collar and receiver, 127 training levels ranging from low to high, Momentary Nick, Constant, and High-Performance Pager Vibration Only modes. Dogtra’s industry-leading technology filtering system ensures minimal interference with other electronic devices.
- Designed with Purpose: This ultimate dog training tool that is durable, dependable, and designed for the most demanding conditions. This system is the unit of choice for serious amateurs and award-winning professional trainers in pet obedience, hunting, competition trials, and K-9. This remote training collar should be used only in a humane manner to train and educate your dog.
- Customer Service Based in the USA: The quality of the collar is unmatched in comparison to the cheaper alternatives. Dogtra Collars are helping owners to train and modify dog behavior. The advanced performance of the collar is perfectly matched with the reliable USA-based customer service.
- Positive Reinforcement: By using the PetsTEK training clicker along with your dog’s favorite treats, you can train your pet to follow your commands to become a well-behaved pooch. Please note that this collar should not be used with aggressive dogs.
Dogtra 280C E-Collar incorporates several features making it the most reliable e-collar designed for behavior modification of dogs. Whether training detection or obedience, in rain or snow, this system has proven to be as durable as it is reliable. The remote dog trainer has a 1/2-mile range and is recommended for all breeds with mild to medium temperaments.
– Level of stimulation shown on LCD screen
– Ultra Compact Receiver Suitable for small, medium and large dogs
– Rheostat/Volume Dial with precise stimulation Levels 0-127
– Three training modes: Momentary Nick, Constant Stimulation, and Non-Stimulating Pager Vibration
– Three bar LED battery status indicator
– Low to Medium Power Stimulation for training even the most sensitive of dogs
– Dog collar receiver and transmitter are Fully Waterproof
– 2-Hour Rapid Charge Lithium Polymer Batteries
– Dogtra 280C Collar Receiver
– Dogtra 280C Collar Transmitter
– Splitter Cable
– Belt Clip
– Test Light
– Battery Charger
– Owner’s Manual
– PetsTEK Training Clicker
To prevent the occurrence of skin irritations from pressure from the contact points the collar should never be work for more than 2 hours per day at first and 10 hours maximum after 4 to 8 weeks.
– Dogtra e-collar is designed for dogs only
– Do not leave the collar on your dog for more than 10 hours per day
– Keep away from children at all times
– Not recommended for dogs younger than 4 month old
– Seek professional help if your dog becomes aggressive during bark reduction training
– Observe your dog’s reaction to the stimulation before leaving them alone
– Dogtra recommends consulting your physician if you are going to use the e-collar and you have any type of medical devices
Need a Dogtra battery for your Dogtra 280c? Check out the battery options available for all Dogtra e collars available on the market here.
Need a replacement Dogtra battery charger? Check out all the electric collar charger options for all Dogtra e collar models here.
*This product is an affiliate link that will send you to a different site to order. Pricing may be different on the product’s purchase page.